Due to their material strength, lightweight, interlocking design and 8-point-horizontal fastening Metrotile panels are made to stand up to:
- Withstand fierce high winds (in some cases Metrotile protected properties and lives from hurricanes)
- Extreme large hail resistance
- Excellent fire protection
- Lightweight reducing seismic mass and improving performance in earthquakes
- Prevent ice damming issues
- Hot and cold environments
40-year transferable warranty
So you have peace of mind and you know you have Metrotile behind you.
Made in the worlds’s biggest metal roof tile plant in Belgium with a global reputation for strength and quality.
Installed in more than 80 countries around the world. From the extreme winters of Russia, the hurricanes in the USA and earthquakes of New Zealand, the intense heat of Africa, Metrotile has proven itself again and again.